Sunday, October 25, 2009

How Sweet it is to be Loved by You



So this is beyond a scrapbooking post. This is an ode to my wonderful friends. When I say there are not words I mean it. I can attempt to describe what an amazing amount of support, laughter, and fun they have given me, especially over the last year, but I don't think I could ever succeed. I have never felt a bond like this with any other group of people in my life. Each of us has had a lot of ups and downs the past couple years, and I don't think they are over yet either. And I would like to think that a bond like this won't change, but even if it does, I will always be thankful for everything we've been through together and all the amazing memories I have. Thank you guys, for everything you have ever done. I love you all incredibly!

And by the way, they didn't coordinate their outfits at all. They just all happened to wear cool (as in the opposite of warm) colors. THAT'S how awesome they are!

No comments:

Post a Comment